Maintenance Tips and Schedules for Bentleys
Depending on the age of your Bentley, you may never need to keep track of the recommended maintenance schedule because newer Bentleys will send you notifications on the dashboard about maintenance services needed in the correct intervals. However, if you drive an older Bentley without such a system installed, you may want to track the recommended maintenance schedule with your Bentley repair specialist.
Yearly or Every 10,000 Miles
Your Bentley should have the following maintenance once a year, or after every 10,000 miles of operation:
- Thorough Vehicle Inspection
- Key Fob Battery Replacement
- Replacement of In-Cabin Pollen Filter
- Windshield Wiper Replacement
- Tire Rotation
- Synthetic Oil and Filter Change
Because service intervals may be affected by the age of your Bentley, the model you drive, the conditions in which you drive or your driving habits, you should work with your Bentley repair technician to ensure your vehicle gets the best maintenance at the right time. Proper maintenance will keep your Bentley in top running shape and help you avoid costly and time-consuming repairs in the long run.
Other Recommended Maintenance Services
In addition to the yearly maintenance, you may want to talk with your Bentley repair technician about adding these services to the schedule.
- During the eighth year of driving your Bentley, you should consider replacing the spark plugs to keep your Bentley engine working its best. You may want to change out the spark plugs every four years after that.
- Beginning in the sixth year of driving your Bentley and continuing every two years afterward, you’ll want to have your brake fluid drained and replaced.
- Your air filters should be changed on the same schedule as your spark plugs to improve engine efficiency.
Expert Bentley Service and Repair - Rocco's European Garage
There are other maintenance services you may want to add to your schedule. Your Bentley repair specialist will know best what service your Bentley needs and when. Rocco’s European Garage specialists would be happy to work with you to put together the most efficient and effective maintenance schedule for your Bentley. Give us a call at our location in Roswell, GA, today to make an appointment to meet with them and get your Bentley on a great maintenance schedule that will help you keep your vehicle on the road and running at its best.