The Best Jaguars of All Time
Founded almost 98-years ago, Jaguar vehicles combine luxury and technology, history, and innovation. While each of their vehicles is known for its sumptuous interior, the body styles vary widely between historic and modern designs. Whatever your style is, Jaguar has made some exceptional vehicles. Our technicians at Rocco’s European Garage in North Marietta, Georgia, have picked their top 10 favorite Jaguars:
- Jaguar Mark 1 and Mark 2: Although these models nowadays are used mostly for car shows and wedding photo opportunities, the Mark 1 and Mark 2 were built as racing saloons.
- Jaguar XK: Available from 1996 – 2014, the Jaguar XK is a modern coupe with an impressive V8 engine.
- SS Jaguar 100: Another blast from the past, the SS Jaguar 100 has a body that resembles the classic Morgan Roadster.
- Jaguar F-Type SVR: Tuned for performance and speed, the F-Type SVR can get from 0-60 in 3.5 seconds and tops out at 200 mph!
- Jaguar XJ-S: The most versatile Jaguar, the XJ-S comes in a coupe or a four-door with hardtop or convertible options.
- Jaguar XK120, XK140, XK150: This family of vehicles was popular during the 1950’s and 1960’s and is lauded as one of the most stylistically-sophisticated vehicles ever built.
- Jaguar XJR-15: Produced for only three years from 1990 – 1992, Jaguar made prototype racecars available to the public by designing the XJR-15 in the class with Ferrari and Lamborghini.
- Jaguar XKSS: Another example of Jaguar ingenuity is how they adapted the D-type racing frame, adding modifications to create a luxurious family-style road car.
- Jaguar XJ220: If you’ve never heard the term “hypercar” before, allow us to introduce the XJ220. Although 20 years old, this model still stands up against other vehicles in its class for speed and luxury.
- Jaguar E-Type: Although not the most popular Jaguar model, the E-Type is the epitome of Jaguar’s ability to craft speed and performance right alongside luxury and comfort.
Craftsmanship like the kind that goes into Jaguar vehicles is both innovative and classic. It also requires knowledge and experimentation. Maintaining these vehicles should be entrusted to professionals who know not only the vehicle but the driver and driving environment. At Rocco’s European Garage, we are proud of our history of servicing Jaguars and other luxury European automobiles in North Marietta, Georgia. If you have any questions about your Jaguar, its maintenance, or performance, call us today at (404) 948-5162.